Monday, December 13, 2010

ACTIVATE: WILLPOWER!

I am so determined.
You have no idea how skinny I'll be by the time this break is over.

I really like Texas.
I really like how dry it is, although my nose is going to start bleeding any minute now.
I really like my 6 month old puppy, Ubu, who is smart enough to step back over her leash if she gets her feet tangled up in it (oh, and she can balance dog treats on her nose.)
I really like my mom, all the time.
I really like Grady, when he's being nice.
I really like working, surprisingly.
I really like dieting. It makes me smile and feel like I'm finally doing something right.
I really like this "available 24/7" coffee maker I've got sitting on the kitchen counter.
I really like skiing (jk, you guys, I don't know yet. But I really like the idea of it.)
I really like our fireplace.
I really like my "bed."
I really like... well, a lot of things about being in Texas.

What I Do Not Like:
Missing Alex.
Missing Grace.
Missing Danny.
Missing Scott, Jonathon, Pope, Cody, and everyone.
Having nothing to do at my most active hours (Midnight.)
There are hundreds of channels and NOTHING to watch.
Being sad, sometimes, and not knowing why.
Getting angry and not having a means of expressing it.
Ubu will not sleep with me at night. She comes and cuddles for a few minutes, but won't stick around.

I've got goals for this break.
I'm going to get shit done.

I just, you know, want you know that I'm okay, and that I'm going to continue to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment