Sunday, October 24, 2010

Say Hi To Your Mom.

Just breathe and mouth "goodbye"
If you want, I'll give you eternal life
Well, not so much life,
But have you ever seen a good zombie movie?
Well, like that, but you'll be smarter
And you'll stay twenty-three.

And I am gonna drink your blood.


I'm in love with this song.

Today, I am cleaning.
Alex went to a gun and knife show earlier today, and I told him I'd be leaving for my dorm room soon afterwards.
Yeah. Didn't happen like that.
I got caught up with the internet, and then it started to rain, so I played Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker for a while, and then I started cleaning, and then I decided to play some music on his laptop, but now I'm just on the internet again.
But I'll be cleaning again, soon.
Maybe.

My life is going really smoothly, right now.
I'm starting to get ready for Christmas.
Alex's birthday in coming up.
Voodoo is this weekend.

Everything is falling into place.





I'm so happy, I could die.

No comments:

Post a Comment