Thursday, October 21, 2010

Catgirl.

Alex and I sort of had a blow up a few days ago.
It hurt.
I did not like it.
So I moved out of his apartment.
I was really dragging my feet on it, but today my aunt visited, so I had to come over and clean a little and generally make it look like I live here. So all of my "required for daily life" stuff is over here now, and it's staying here.
I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I'm listening to a playlist I made last year.
Mmm, Archie Star.
"My life's a rainstorm of Iloveyou's,
I miss you standing in the puddles."

I still really want a tattoo.
Particularly, my Great Perhaps.
I'm changing the placement of it from my hip to my right wrist.
Because I like my hip, and I think it'd be awkward.
I'm also thinking of cutting my hair short, again.
I am definitely dying it red soon.

Alex is going to give me the Rosetta Stone programs Spanish and French.
I'm going to learn Spanish first, then start on French a few months later.
I'm hoping to make friends with a few international students and sort of use them to pratice on.
If I can learn at least one language, I can take its course and earn a few extra easy credits.
Plus, I'll need Spanish for when I open my coffee shop in Texas.
I've decided on a name: Roscoe's Place.
I'm going to get a rottweiler and name him Roscoe.
Cute, huh?
Hopefully, I'll be able to build the shop with a second story, which will be my house.

Then again, this is all several years into the future.

I'm staying hopefull.

1 comment:

  1. I love the hopefulNess of this post. it's a good way to stay positive. Are their chances of mending things with Alex?

    ReplyDelete