Saturday, September 25, 2010

Things I Wish For When I'm Sad:

To be a better person
To be a better girlfriend
To be a better bestfriend
To be a better friend-friend
To be a better communicator.

To not be so afraid of conflict
To not be so afraid of the world
To not be so afraid of expressing my emotions
To not be so afraid of everything falling apart at any moment.

To have self-esteem
To have faith in my environment
To have a healthier body
To have a healthier lifestyle.


Catgirl feels like shit today.
She's really sad and angry and confused and upset.
And she doesn't want to talk about it.
She just wants to nap until sundown and then roam the campus, looking for other sadmadconfused Catgirls.

1 comment:

  1. I almost just FREAKED. I thought this was Veronica's blog at first and I was like, woahwoahwoahwoah. GIRLFRIEND?! Since when are you dating?! Haha :) But yeah... feel better Jordan. I think you're amazing:)

    ReplyDelete