Monday, August 30, 2010

So Then I Wrote a Song/ Poem.

You are my forever boy
Sunken into ocean nights
Ten thousand Iloveyou's under the sea
Where jellyfish are jealous of our sky-filled eyes.
Take me on an exodus,
Would-be, could-be,
Should be a gutterpunk
Born to roam with room to spare:
I am a lion, but I've always been afraid of bears.



And it's not my favorite thing I've ever written.
I don't really think it's bad, but it certainly didn't merit being posted.
Still, it's really important to me.
Mostly because it isn't about anyone.
And love meaningless, but heartfelt, shit.

Listening to a playlist Micahel made for me.
Sickickick. Sociololology sooon.
Maybe I'll write something better there.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad. I guess I'm just really insecure about it because it's not atypical of something I'd post on this blog?
    (Or anywhere, for that matter.)
    It's easy to post about my family problems or personal life and let everyone get a good look at it. It's a lot tougher to post something that can be easily ripped to shreds and discredited.
    Meowmeowmeow?

    ReplyDelete