Monday, August 23, 2010

Collegecollegecollege.

I guess I should rename this blog.
Since, you know, I don't write in English IV anymore.
I haven't in a long while.
(But I think it's sort of catchy. So I'll leave it alone.)
In one day, I am poor.
My math book is gonna coast one hundred and nine dollars.
That's crazy. CRAZY. And I can't buy it used because there's a stupid, expensive software that comes with it that is required for the class.
So. Fuck.

But there are a lot of nice people on campus.
One guy wore a matching yellow and pink shirt to my yellow and pink converse.
He was a film major. I don't even know his name.
But I hope I see him around.
Because I need friends. I thrive off of them
(Lulz, LEEEEECH.)
Butreally. I love having friends. I love my friends. Ineedyou.

Meow. I hope that Michael comes to visit this weekend.
IMissHimSoMuch.

Say Anything is one of my favorite bands.
I might buy a lot of white tshirts and make Bandfron9thGrade shirts.
Because my 9th band bands are so cute.
Senses Fail, Say Anything, Panic! At the Disco, Fall Out Boy.
Those were the days, man.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, this made me giggle. Where's Michael if he's not at uno?

    ReplyDelete