Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I can hear my parents having sex.

Awwwwwkward.
My yellow converse are the bombdiggity. I have never seen, much less owned, a more awesome pair of shoes. I'm almost afraid to wear them.

I owe my college $1,048.50.
(I know that I've mentioned this before, but I hate that there is no "cent" sign on a keyboard. What sort of bullshit is this?)
I do not have that much money.
Well, I do, but that's just tuition. I also need books. And money to walk around and lose bets with street vendors. If a redbull cost five bucks, and I buy one every day, that's over a thousand dollars a year.
So, really, I need two thousand dollars (one for tuition, and one for energy, for those of you not keeping count.)

I'm going to college. I just am.
And people keep saying that I'm only going to UNO because Mears, Michael, and I applied together. This is fiction, not fact. I'd still be going even if they weren't-- and Michael isn't.
I hate when people make up stupid things to justify my decisions.

I wish I had a boyfriend.
The fact is, I will probably have to celebrate one year of being single. This is the second time I've done this. My friends say, "You're so cool and sweet and quirky, anyone would be lucky to have you." Yeah? Well, why hasn't Anyone found me yet? Because if he asks, I'm willing. I have really low standards.
As in, despicably low.
If you're not a convict, or a total creeper, I will probably date you.
That "probably" is my standard.

I'm not desperate.
I'm just a 100%, no nonsense type of girl.
I don't do the "dark and mysterious" shit. I don't play chase-and-be-chased games (except hide and go seek.)
If I like you, I'll tell you, and from then you get to make your decision.
And if you lead me on, I'll be really pissed off.
And if you date my roomate, I'll be really pissed off.
And if you tell other people that I tried to take things too quickly, I'll be really pissed off.

Other than that, we'll have a really healthy, happy relationship.

YAAAAAAAAWN. I am so sleepy.
good night.

1 comment:

  1. STOP THIS POSTING THESE IN A MYSPACE BULLETIN BEFORE I CHECK IT HERE. Lol you gotta motivate me to get on! Hahahaha XD

    ReplyDelete