Saturday, August 21, 2010

College food

Mears and I did not eat on Thursday.
We ate pizza with her parents for lunch on Friday, but didn't eat breakfast or dinner.
I mean, we were hungry.
We were HUNGRY.
We just couldn't figure out how to use our meal plans, and neither of us wanted to ask.

(What? You would rather starve than feel slightly embarrassed by being a freshman? That's silly!)
Well, this isn't you blog. Or your life. So you can just get gone, mister.

Today we ate a lot. On the weekends, subway and chick-fil-a, and all those other places aren't open. The only place you can get college food at is the all you can eat buffet.
We tried so hard not to eat too much, because freshman fifteen isn't cute.
And I guess we succeeded? And walking back to the dorms felt like a work out, so I guess we sort of almost burned it off?
Idunno.

I could have gone out a socialized after Mears went to the mermaid party, but I just sat around our dorm instead. After a while I went downstairs for a bottle of water and ended up discussing movies and music with Robert for an hour.
He's alright. Really, really sketchy, but alright.

(Robert used to work in a strip club as an announcer.
He is thirty years old, a freshman, and almost completely bald.
He doesn't go anywhere with his black fedora.
He has a pretty gnarly beard.
But, he likes Eminem. So, we're not going to be very good friends.)

I just want to get drunk and giggle.


Good night, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment