Monday, July 12, 2010

Update:

I am going to college. I am.
IamIamIamIamIam.
I have to.

The problem now is that, apparently, MSA has not sent in my final transcript.
That is bullshit. I am angry that MS-Gay, who I am done with forever, is still impacting my life in negative ways. So I am going to call the Y-Hut tomorrow, and if whoever picks up doesn't say, "Oh, we mailed it yesterday :DDD," I am going to throw a bitchfit the likes of which has no human measurements.
Because I am going to college. I am.


Taylor has definitely fired me from my "Flirtfriend" position.
I am not as upset as I thought I would be.
I mean, he is cute and sweet and pretty much everything I want in a guy.
But I am intelligent. We wouldn't have worked out. Case closed.

I watched "Under the Tuscan Sun" today. It's a pretty cool chickflick.
Then I watched "Reservior Dogs." There is a God. His name is Quentin Tarantino.

By now, you have all seen pictures of the adorable two yellow lab puppies we bought. Mom named her's Leelu, and Grady named his Ubu. They are the perfectest little girls ever.
Leelu is really sleepy all of the time, but every now and then she gets this incredible burst of energy that lasts for like five minutes, and then she plops onto the ground and goes back to sleep. Ubu is a lot more rambunctious. She is high energy right up until the moment her cute little eyes close and she passes out. They both had their first "swimming" experience a few days ago, and although Leelu was clearly the better swimmer, Ubu was more excited about it. Now she tries to get all four paws into her water bowl whenever she drinks out of it.
Puppies spend a lot of time drinking.

I still haven't spoken to my dad, but when I was on the phone with Granny, Heather said to tell me that she loves me. So I guess all's well that ends well?
Or maybe they just haven't figured out to kill me in my sleep yet.
Either way, my granny is super excited for me to be going to college in Louisiana still, and is going overboard to show her support for me: "You know you're always welcome in my house," (which implies that I'm not welcome in my daddy's) and, "You know I love you," (which implies that no one else does.) I told her that I am not visiting her this summer, but that I will come the first weekend that I can.
Although, I don't know how I'll do it, since I won't have a car until second semester.

Mears and I are seperated lovers. We are Romeo and Juliet, and our states are our parents. If Texas and Mississippi were next to each other, maybe we could see each other. But no, Louisiana sits between us.
The difference is that if one of us kill ourselves, the other probably still wouldn't get to attend the funeral. That sucks.


Nom nom nom, milk time. Good night, blog readers.

2 comments:

  1. I READ YOUR BLOG now :D :D <3-Katrina :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMMM, I AM SO INTO YOU.
    Is Damion cool with me, you know, being your second squeeze and all?

    ReplyDelete