Tuesday, July 13, 2010

MMM, 4CHAN.


I love 4chan. I am a channer. I have done ridiculously extensive research on 4chan and it's histories. I know all of the dates and unoffical "names" for the biggest raids and creations of the biggest memes. I can pretty much make a timeline directly linking moot's apathy and lack of snacks to the newfag infestation. I have knowledge.
But, I'm not a part of the internet hate machine. A cat is fine, too, but one cat leads to another, and I'm just not ready for lions. I'm not hateful enough to go on raids. I'm like a history teacher: I don't really do anything noteworthy, but if you have questions, I can answer them.
Also, encylopedia dramatica. Also, shoutout to Shelby, who's recent plunge into /b/rotherhood inspired this post. Also, MMMM, INSANITY WOLF.

No comments:

Post a Comment