Monday, May 24, 2010

West Texas

My dog has gotten so fucking big. The last time I saw Max, he was sixty pounds. Now he's one hundred. He's not even fat or stocky yet-- in fact, he's really lean for a rottweiler. He's just tall as a motherfugger.
John Green is my favorite author.
Ashlyn is my favorite writer.

I love Texas.
If you're added to my facebook, you know all about it already.
I ate at Rosa's Cafe today. They handmake their tortillas.
TexMex is delicious.

But for all of Midland's perks, I'm still excited as fuck to move to New Orleans.
Michael and I were comparing ourselves to various lights.
Michael will be a floodlight.
I want to be an emergency nightlight. I'm always on, always active, and in times of emergency I will flash too brightly for anyone to handle.

Down with coconut crabs.
They are a menace to society.

Tarantula and rattlesnake season is coming up. In a few weeks, big ass spiders will be everywhere.
FUCK.

2 comments: