Monday, May 17, 2010

Someone has wonderful ideas.

I hope that I'm the type of pet-owner that gets way TOO into their pets and doing crazy shit with them.


This school is ridiculous. I owe $30 to Mr. Kimmonz. I go to Kimz, say, "Here, Kimz, moneies!" He says, "No, my child, I cannot steal from one so young. Please, take the money to Kara. She is closer to you in age than I."
I goes to Karkar. She is missing!!! I says, "Ladies of the Why Hut? I come bearing many dollars, please take from me?"
They says, "Newp. You dun owe us moneies right nao. Cannot take $$ until tomorrow. See ya guhfran."
So I goes to Jenjen. Gives her monies for graduasion. Goes to take capngaown. She says, "Nuhuh. Must pays monies first." I says, "But dey says not til morrow?"
"Well, go backs nao. Kara here finally. See yuh!"


WHAT IS THIS SHIT?
WHAT. IS. THIS?

No comments:

Post a Comment