Monday, May 10, 2010

End Of Senior Year.

When I go to college...


"Hey guys, I'm leaving, can I have my car keys-- Oh. Wait. You mean...?"

"Hey guys, I need to go to Wal Mart, can I have my yellow card-- Oh. Wait. You mean...?"

"Hey guys, I'm going to sleep, can you stop making so many announcements-- Oh. Wait. You mean...?"

"Hey guys, I'm gonna hang out in a boy's room, please don't expell me-- Oh. Wait. You mean...?"

"Hey guys, I'm in trouble again, which way is Jana's office-- Oh. Wait. You mean...?"

"Hey guys, it's Wednesday night and my room is a mess-- Oh. Wait. You mean...?"

"Hey guys, I'm just gonna skip all the meals since I hate cafeteria food so much-- Oh. Wait. You mean...?"

"Hey guys, it's Friday, can I just have the day off-- Oh. Wait. You mean...?"

"Hey guys, I wanna take classes that actually interest me-- Oh. Wait. You mean...?"

"Hey guys, I wish I had my own room-- Oh. Wait. You mean...?"

"Hey guys, I think it's crazy we have to turn our phones in-- Oh. Wait. You mean...?"

"Hey guys, did I miss sign in this morning-- Oh. Wait. You mean...?"



The list goes on and on.
New Orleans is goign to be so much DAMN fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment