Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm having a problem.

Do you know that feeling at your high school (why isn't that one word? Highschool instead of high school?) graduation? The one where you realize, "Oh my god. I will never see 100 people ever again. I've learned their names, their likes and dislikes, and it was all for nothing. None of that information will ever be use full again." That sad, bitter feeling?
That just hit me.

So, in this moment of being so alone, I'm reaching out and trying to latch onto people.

My problem is that I'm not very good at long distance relationships.
If you're more than ten minutes away, I probably don't talk to you very often. And when I do, I don't have much to say.
I'm too physical. Talk is cheap. I want to hold your hand and know you're standing next to me and we are about to have a paaaaar-ty of a time.
I don't like phone calls. I'm an uninteresting text-er. I'm overall very boring.
I'm scared that when I get to UNO, it will be without friends or acquaintances because I will have wasted them away over the summer.

I don't want to lose anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment