Friday, May 14, 2010

OJ, You're So Fucking Poor

Mears, Michael, Danielle and I have this inside joke that makes fun of some stupid manga (anime comic book.)
The plot of the book is that this stupid girl buys a perfect, robotic boyfriend. HOWEVER, he cost millions of dollars and she is already RIDICULOUSLY poor. so, to compensate, she has her robot boyfriend get a job so that he can pay for himself.
It's crazy stupid.

And the joke is a dead-faced, "You're so fucking poor," to which the proper reply is, "At least I have an awesome boyfriend." The starter of this conversation proceeds to lose their mind with anger and scream , "You can't even afford to pay for him!"

The reason I'm telling you this is because, as Danielle and I are walking up the ramp to the library, I turn to her and say, "You are so fucking poor."
She swallows her sip of orange juice and replies, "I forget where that joke came from sometimes."
With sincerity, I said, "I will never forget!"

Apparently, Danielle found this so funny that she choked on her orange juice, sending it sparying all over the ramp as she lurched forward to clutch her stomach. I thought she had puked.


Today was the last Friday I will ever wake up at this school.
It's bitter sweet.
But mostly sweet.

1 comment: