Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SIGN!

I can't imagine this sign being posted anywhere on our campus.
I used to not cry very often, but this year I've cried in a variety of locations for a variety of reasons. Crying on campus makes me feel awkward and embarrassed. There's not really any private space, and I'm not generally a public-cryer.
It's difficult to find some space that's comfortable enough to just let loose a sob or three hundred. I feel like MSA has made me one big walking vagina (pussy.) It's ridiculous how much of my time is devoted to tearing up, crying, or desperately trying not to.

I've had some fun times, I'll admit.
But, for the most part, I feel like I've regressed into my 9th grade maturity-- or like of thereof-- rather than "blossoming" into a high school senior.

No comments:

Post a Comment