Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year's Resolution, but not really.

This was Daniel's idea, but I agree with it.
I'm losing weight this year, not because it's a new year, but because it's a personal goal/ standard I'm setting for myself.
No more fast food.
No more UC pizza.
No more three hour naps in the middle of the day.
I'm going to try to eat more vegetables and less cosmic brownies.
It's about more than being skinny.
I want to be healthy.
I want my body to be healthy.

I've also decided to do a full body cleanse.
There's an online recipe for a beverage that, if used correctly, will supposedly flush out the toxins in my body-- from the pesticides used on fruits and vegetables, the dyes and chemicals in my junk foods and candy, and the fats in the fast food I consume.
It's a two week-long process that will hopefully jump-start my weight loss and encourage me to eat healthier on a daily basis.

So we have:
Starting weight: 140
Realistic weight: 120
Idealistic weight: 100.
See you on the other side.

2 comments:

  1. Of course I don't mind that you got an idea from me - are you crazy? I love that you did the "starting, realistic, and idealistic" as well. lol.

    goodluck.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I do the whole starting, realistic and idealistic weight thing too, but I don't call it those. Catchy adjectives... and yay for doing healthy, the healthy way. Lol <3

    ReplyDelete