Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Anger Issues.

I'm going back to New Orleans on the 10th. Alex and I have some errands to run, and then we're going to his parent's house in Mandeville.
My family still has no idea that I basically live with Alex, or that I am no longer a virgin.
I did, however, finally confess to drinking.
I even got drunk for New Years.

My new puppy has diarrhea.
She needs to go out every fifteen minutes.
YAAAAY coffee!

I'm really excited about this semester.
I think that 18 hours is more than I can handle, but I'm a rough and tough girl.
Besides, if I'm always studying, it'll force Alex to study too.
We'll both make great grades and be successes.

I don't know what I'm going to do this summer.
Probably get a job.
I'm trying to decide if I want to go to Florida with Ronnie for spring break, or do my first NOLA mardi gras. It's a toughie.

I'm so, so hopeful that my life is going to turn out fabulously.
Even if I have to deal with all of this shit, I know that there's a shiny future on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment