Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Why, How Naughty of Google.

This is one of the first images that comes up if you google image "images." No, I am not shitting you. Yes, I would love to learn more.


In other news, don't bother texting me and don't expect a call: My Father has shut both of these routes of communication off of my phone. Pleasant surprise? Not really.

"You are drunk, Sir Winston, you are disgustingly drunk."
"Yes, Mrs. Braddock, I am drunk. But you, Mrs. Braddock are ugly and disgustingly fat. But, tomorrow morning, I, Winston Churchill, will be sober."
--Winston Churchill
"Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put."
--Winston Churchill

I don't think you realize how awesome Churchill was, is and will always be. You're underestimating him by not doing thourough reseach on his entire life. GO! LEARN! You'll thank me for it later, gator.

No comments:

Post a Comment