Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I hate Relationships.

Well, that's a lie.
I pretty much hate everything.

E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.
Including you. And me. And, of course, relationships.

Mostly, people that are in relationships piss me off. They're like married people, whatwith their general surprise that you're not in a relationship? But I've got a friend of a friend who's related to a pretty nice guy that would just LOOOOOOOVE to meet a girl like you!

If I'm single, it's either by choice, or it's a touchy subject.

Shut the hell up and let me revel in my lonely abyss. It's nice, dark, quiet, and it doesn't text me "wuts up?" every five minutes. It doesn't get mad when it finds out that I went to a party last night without it, and I don't have to ask to cancel our subway date so I can sit on my couch sans pants and play guitar hero all day.



Moral of the story?
Single = Awesome.

Picture to prove it?


















Look at how unattractive this kiss is. Why would you want to subject yourself to this?
I consider my point proved.

xoxo,
readytomingle.

1 comment:

  1. Johden, I plan our marriage in my head everyday (that's a lie, I plan my marriage to Jason everyday) (but, you and I, I plan that in the shower.)

    This got dirty really fast. Don't ever change. I think our obsession with dating would diminish greatly if we all had pokemon. Think about it, wanna go to a movie? Hell no, I wanna watch ditto turn into black micheal jackson, then white micheal jackson, then dead micheal jackson--over and over. Boyfriends would be SO unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete