Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Forest Gump.

I don't have exact copies, so, from memory:

Forest: didn't think that was funny. Sorry, I don't like stereotypes.
Nick Powers: *something about having played a prank on him, please get over it, you're supa gay dude.*
Jordan: coming from the textbook definition of "flaming?" Sorry, I don't like contradictions.
*several other people*: LOLOL, truedat girl!
Forrest: Jordan, you met me for one day two years ago. ive grown up since then. please dont be a bitch and stop commenting my statuses.
Jordan: These other people have known you for longer, and they agree with me. Same shit different day, sweetie.
Nick Powers: Jordan's right. I've known you since 6th grade and you've only gotten gayer.
Forrest: *promptly deletes his status.*

Two minutes later:
Forrest: my name must taste good cos its in your mouth A LOT. get a life little girl.
Jordan:Excuse me? I've to you twice. This makes three times. i have said your name, on facebook, once-- in the status you just deleted. I use proper grammar. I capitalize my "I's."
Your name is never in my mouth. But your shit is constantly on my wall.
Forrest: then why dont you just delete me?
Jordan: Because you're just SO DAMN INTERESTING.

And then my phone died :(
I think I won, though. At least, Forest certainly didn't.
He's the first person I've been seriously mean to in a very long tim. No regrets, he's an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment